Throughout Lit Fest, we’ll be holding lunch-time panels focused on the business end of writing—finding an agent, submitting to literary magazines and journals, and new trends in publishing. Bring your brown-bag lunch and join us! The Business Panel Pass includes:
- Big Press, Small Press, No Press
- Publishing Real Talk: Agents Tell All
- Strategic Submitting: Breaking into Publishing with Lit Mags
- Performance for Writers
- Selling the Cross-Genre, Hybrid, Frankenstein Book
- A Perfect Pairing: The Author-Agent Relationship
- How Editors Read: Tips, Tricks, and Mistakes to Avoid
- Let's Make a Deal: Talking About Money
- Nonfiction Book and Article Pitching
- Agents Read the Slush Pile
- It's Horrible and I Hate It: Coping with Criticism
Please note, this pass does not include a meeting with a literary agent.
*You must be a current member to purchase any festival pass. A standard annual membership is $60.