You’ve brainstormed, outlined, drafted, revised, and revised again. So how do you get all this hard work off your laptop and into readers' hands? Our Full-Access Business Pass*, which includes all Brown-Bag Business Panels and a meeting with an agent, can help.
One-on-One Agent Consultations
Please see the Business Pass Information Packet for important information on how to schedule your meeting—note the May 8 deadline for submitting your agent preferences. Slots are limited and cannot be guaranteed.
Business Panels and Seminars Included with the pass:
- Big Press, Small Press, No Press
- Publishing Real Talk: Agents Tell All
- Strategic Submitting: Breaking into Publishing with Lit Mags
- Performance for Writers
- Selling the Cross-Genre, Hybrid, Frankenstein Book
- A Perfect Pairing: The Author-Agent Relationship
- How Editors Read: Tips, Tricks, and Mistakes to Avoid
- Let's Make a Deal: Talking About Money
- Nonfiction Book and Article Pitching
- Agents Read the Slush Pile
- It's Horrible and I Hate It: Coping with Criticism
*You must be a current member to purchase any festival pass. A standard annual membership is $60.